Hé QuinetAn old quarry with lovely routes. The rock is rotten at certain points.
- Location: Hamoir (Hamoir)
- River: L'Ourthe
- Rock type: quarry limestone
- routes: Besides one route, all are in the 4th and 5th grade
- Equipement: Well bolted, one route needs extra protection
- Bivouac is not authorised
Most recent repetitions
- 13-10-16 - Fun Adventure n°1 (4) - Erik Lennertz
- 13-10-16 - Vos Gueules Les Corneill… (4+) - Erik Lennertz
- 13-10-16 - Vos Gueules Les Corneill… (4+) - sjaak R.
- 13-10-16 - Fun Adventure n°1 (4) - sjaak R.
- 17-08-16 - la sanguinolente (5+) - Sebastiaan
Topos, publications, sources
From Hamoir, cross the Ourthe and take the last street on your right, before the start of the woods. The quarry lies 400 m. further on the left, in the woods.
How to get there
Discover every route available on this crag by clicking on the link below.
The crags have a height up to ± 40m
found in the Belclimb database
Sport climbing routes
Aid climbing routes
CoordinatesNGI topographical map: 49/5-6
Lambert coordinates: X 232.850 Y 123.800
UTM (ED50): 31U E N
WGS84: 5.5359°E 50.42°N