Looking for a climbing partner or a spare place in a car?
Title Posted by Replies Views Last reply    

Looking for an indoor climbing partner in Brussels

expatclimber 4 3364 16-5-2017 01:37  

Last reply

expatclimber
noob
0 posts

21-8-2016
20:13

Looking for an indoor climbing partner in Brussels

Hi! I just moved to Brussels and I'm looking for a regular climbing partner. I'm here for a 3-month stay, had planned to stick to bouldering but I've found that the gyms here are geared toward rope climbing. I'd love to climb a few times a week, but we don't have to commit to anything yet.

I'm a relatively experienced climber, but a little out of shape. Currently climbing somewhere between 5C and 6A+. Experience belaying with ATC and gri-gri, but don't have either with me. 28/F/American. To my enduring shame, I speak neither French nor Dutch. As for gyms, I'm a free agent (though Terres Neuves is most convenient).

Andrew
noob
1 posts
Andrew Marshall

23-8-2016
13:47

Hi there,

I'm in a similar position - from the UK and working here for 6 months. Based in central Brussels.

Probably won't be able to get out this week, but should be OK from next week. Interested in doing some structured training at the moment but also happy just to hold the ropes. Climbing at around 6b-6c on lead but haven't done top roping for a while, and that seems to be the way they do things here.

Drop me an email if interested.

Cheers,
Andrew.

Ronnybonny
noob
2 posts

6-12-2016
17:02

Hello guys, I'm keen to join you if you're still here. I'm british/female/speak french etc. TN is perfect for me!

if you're still looking drop me a line on [email protected]

peace

Martace
noob
1 posts

23-1-2017
21:05

Hi, im in the same situation. I have a lot of experience rock climbing but I haven't climbed in a few years. I'm looking for people to climb indoors during the winter and gradually climb outdoors.
Here's my email [email protected]