This section offers a complete overview of every single piece of climbable rock in Belgium and lists all the climbing routes, boulders and aid routes per climbing area.
Registered users can start on creating their own personal tick list.
For those who still hold on to the virtues of paper, this rock climbing section offers a complete inventory of all the guidebooks issued in Belgium.
Nicolas Favresse is just coming back from Norway. After 3 weeks of climbing and fighting against poor weather conditions, the trip finally turned out to be sucessful since he managed to make the first free ascent of his crack project: The Recovery Drink.
In addition to having amazing multi-pitch rock climbing routes, Verdon also offers some superb sport climbing lines. During a climbing road trip in France with Jacopo Larcher, Siebe Vanhee sent Tom et Je ris (8b+).
It has been quiet around Muriel Sarkany the last few months, but it was for a good reason. Last week, the 38-year-old Belgian sent Fish Eye, a very long 8c of 50m in Oliana, Spain.
Most recent repetitions
- June 16 2013 - Monalisa Klaxon (7b) - rods
- June 16 2013 - Ceci n'est pas un songe (7c) - RoxyWerner
- June 15 2013 - Gastropode Hallucinogène (7b) - hofie soet
- June 14 2013 - Tartine de clous (7b) - Mirabille
- June 12 2013 - j'tencule newton + le pl… (7b) - philipp peters
- June 12 2013 - J'tencule newton (7b) - Far
- June 12 2013 - Lothar (7c) - Far
- June 7 2013 - Le Pilier Davaille (7b+) - lowie
- June 6 2013 - Lothar sortie Lorenzi (7c+) - philipp peters
- June 6 2013 - Supreme dimension (7b) - Roland Bekendam