This section offers a complete overview of every single piece of climbable rock in Belgium and lists all the climbing routes, boulders and aid routes per climbing area.
Registered users can start on creating their own personal tick list.
For those who still hold on to the virtues of paper, this rock climbing section offers a complete inventory of all the guidebooks issued in Belgium.
Sick after Imst where she finished 4th, Anak Verhoeven went to the Gorges du Loup in France to recover. A trip in southern France that was more than productive for her since she climbed three 8c and her first 8c+ : Ultimate Sacrifice!
There are rarely news on high level climbing in Freyr as there are very few hard sends. The mythical Belgian crag is a place filled with high level routes technically very demanding. Last Friday, Sébastien Berthe managed to send Le Clou, 8c in the Al’legn
The trips of Jérôme De Boeck. have rarely been as productive as his last one. The one he had last week in Margalef was maybe the best one since many years. He sent a big number of routes in the 8th degree out of which an 8c/+ and three 8b onsight.
Most recent repetitions
- April 23 2017 - God s(h)ave the queen (8a) - Pieterjan
- April 23 2017 - Art of noise (7b+) - Momo
- April 22 2017 - Le pen (7c) - Illitch
- April 16 2017 - L'Artificier de Constant… (7b+) - Jeroen vd S
- April 16 2017 - apocalypse (7c) - Mischa vB
- April 15 2017 - Isatis (7c+) - Mischa vB
- April 15 2017 - Gincobiloba (7b) - Mischa vB
- April 14 2017 - Front 242 (7c+) - YvesK
- April 14 2017 - Ocean's 11 (L1 + Ocean) (7b) - YvesK
- April 14 2017 - Front 242 (7c+) - Bidulette