This section offers a complete overview of every single piece of climbable rock in Belgium and lists all the climbing routes, boulders and aid routes per climbing area.
Registered users can start on creating their own personal tick list.
For those who still hold on to the virtues of paper, this rock climbing section offers a complete inventory of all the guidebooks issued in Belgium.
Sick after Imst where she finished 4th, Anak Verhoeven went to the Gorges du Loup in France to recover. A trip in southern France that was more than productive for her since she climbed three 8c and her first 8c+ : Ultimate Sacrifice!
There are rarely news on high level climbing in Freyr as there are very few hard sends. The mythical Belgian crag is a place filled with high level routes technically very demanding. Last Friday, Sébastien Berthe managed to send Le Clou, 8c in the Al’legn
The trips of Jérôme De Boeck. have rarely been as productive as his last one. The one he had last week in Margalef was maybe the best one since many years. He sent a big number of routes in the 8th degree out of which an 8c/+ and three 8b onsight.
Most recent repetitions
- February 25 2017 - Vive les femmes (7b) - Walter Staelens
- February 19 2017 - Khumbu (7c) - Walter Staelens
- February 19 2017 - Supreme dimension (7b) - Sebastiaan
- February 18 2017 - Souvenir éternel (7c) - tomclimb
- February 15 2017 - Ocean's 11 (L1 + Ocean) (7b) - Flo
- February 14 2017 - Karkass (8a) - Flo
- February 3 2017 - Cabassa (7b) - Mischa vB
- January 28 2017 - Mephisto (7c) - felix
- January 27 2017 - Tabula Rasa (8a) - Chris Henry
- January 22 2017 - Menage à trois (7c+) - Chris Henry