Last reply

berdorf.study
noob
2 posts

26-2-2014
15:44

Berdorf climbing study

Hi guys,
Im writing my master thesis on the economic value and the environmental impact of climbing in Berdorf, Luxembourg. A vital basis for this study is a anonymous survey of the crags visitors. I would like to invite you to participate in the survey if you have climbed in Berdorf. It will take less than 3 minutes of your time and would help me very much!

Heres the link: https://www.soscisurvey.de/climbing/

If you have any questions concerning the study, feel free to contact me under [email protected]

Thank you!

Sincerly,

Karl

-----

Hallo Leute,

Ich schreibe meine Master-Thesis über den ökonomischen Wert und den Umwelteinfluss von Klettern in Berdorf, Luxembourg. Als Basis hierfür habe ich einen Online-Fragebogen zusammengestellt. Ich würde dich herzlich dazu einladen an diesen teilzunehmen wenn du bereits in Berdorf geklettert hast. Das Beantworten der Fragen dauert weniger als 3 Minuten, ist vollständig anonym, und würde mir sehr helfen!
Hier der Link zum Fragebogen: https://www.soscisurvey.de/climbing/

Falls du Fragen zu der Studie hast kannst du mich unter [email protected] erreichen

Vielen Dank!

Karl

Denis Hoste
addict
222 posts

26-2-2014
18:14

Done.

One remark: you ask us when we visit the crag. I can choose 8am to 12pm and 12pm to 4pm, but I can't choose several options as in 8am to 4pm.

berdorf.study
noob
2 posts

27-2-2014
12:58

Thank you very much! Yes, I agree, that makes a lot of sense.

My background is environmental science so this type of sampling is a fairly new field to me.

I choose it that way, because I was trying to make it remotly compareable to a previous study. I was assuming that people would stay throughout the entire day, but I wanted to see which time window is really the most popular. As I also was thinking that times would vary considerably througout the course of the year, thereby, very much depending on individual visits, it is really more of a general indication.

jim
daily client
76 posts
jim (à vot' service)

12-8-2014
10:42

ready to share the results ?